Mar Takla square, Hazmieh, Ayoub bldg, Ground Floor , Baabda
View all 14 Jobs
03 March, 2020
Présentation de l'emploi
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting & Finance. CPA preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting in the construction field
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills with good command of English
- Fast learner and motivated
- Team leader with a positive attitude and high ethicality
- Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
3 Mai, 2020
Share this job offer
Demander cet emploi
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs