View all 34 Jobs
Technical Sales Executive- Lebanon
4 to 5 years in coating /construction chemicals.
Educational background: Chemist, science, or any relevant
1. Administer strategy (sales, marketing, pricing), budgets, forecasts and financial objectives in
agreement with the Director, Team Leader / Coordinator.
2. Follow the instructions of the Director and Team Leader regarding the sales strategy and approach,
deployment of the product portfolio and development of white spaces and opportunities.
3. Monitor customers’ product needs, competitor activity, and product development.
4. Keep track of sales figures and trends with the aim of achieving the budget and the set targets.
5. Keep track of customer receivables and ensure on time payment.
6. Visit accounts on a monthly basis.
7. Offer technical support to the customers if possible.
8. Prospect continually for potential customers.
9. Undertake market updates / studies and keep updated customer profiles.
10. Monitor and manage continually the needs, availability and proper level of stocks of materials.
11. Liaise with the suppliers on technical and purchasing matters with the aim of boosting sales and prepare
reports to the suppliers as requested.
12. Present new ideas / identify new business opportunities and prepare, if accepted by top management,
the respective marketing plans and budgets.
13. Prepare comprehensive sales / development reports on “Salesforce” for all interactions with customers
and suppliers. Prepare other reports as and when needed.
14. This is in addition to the functional tasks decided by the company.
- Experience: 4 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Gender: Both
Demander cet emploi
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs